Curl Curl is the name of a beach in Sydney. The word Curl Curl may have been derived from a Dharuk Aboriginal phrase curial curial, meaning river of life. The shape of the Curl Curl candle is inspired by rolling waves that lift you up and swirl around you. lt brings a sculptural sentiment to the room.
Black Blaze's candles are made from refined plant based wax and good for home decoration. All candles in this collection are unscented.
Also available in White.
Material: Plant-based wax
Dimensions: H11cm x W11.5cm
- Please use a candle holder or candle plate underneath for the tear drip.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Burn candle out of reach of children, pets and flammable materials.
- Always leave at least 5cm between burning candles.
- Do not place candles in a draught.
- Ensure not to burn candle to completion.
- For maximum burn time and enjoyment, always trim and maintain the wick to 5mm before and after lighting.
- If the wax is dripping too much, simply blow the candle out and wait until the leaked wax has slightly solidify. Scoop up the wax and place it back in the candle, blocking the leak holes. Wait until the wax has completely harden, trim the wick and relight. This will
make the burning time longer.